Responding to COVID-19
In response to recent recommendations of social distancing to fight the spread of COVID-19, FUMC Westfield will not be holding worship in our sanctuary. We invite you instead to join us in online worship.
We encourage you to still actively participate in this online worship experience by submitting prayer requests either through our Online Prayer Request Form or in the video comments, as well as by giving through our Online Giving Portal.
If you have any questions or trouble accessing the video, please contact email@example.com.
Articles and Resources
- Weekly Devotions written by Elaine Pratt
- Church At Home Devotions/Small Group Guides from The Bible Project
- The Upper Room May-June 2020
- The Pandemic of Grief
- Coronavirus Resource List
- Loss, Grief, and Coronavirus by Connie Palmer
- Coping Calendar
- Prayers For When You Feel Anxious Coloring Pages from Illustrated Ministry
- Free Family Resources from Illustrated Ministry
- Just for Kids: A Comic Book Exploring the New Coronavirus
- How to Talk to Children About the Coronavirus Pandemic by Alan Wolfelt
- Talking to Children About COVID-19 (Coronavirus): A Parent Resource
- Coping with Change and Loss
- WHEN YOUR WORLD IS ALREADY UPSIDE DOWN: Supporting Grieving Children and Teens During the COVID-19 Global Health Crisis
- Stillness is the Key Video by Ryan Holiday
- Stillness is the Key PDF by Ryan Holiday
- The Discomfort You Are Feeling Is Grief
- NJ Mental Health Cares, the state’s behavioral health information and referral service, will now also offer help to people dealing with anxiety and worry related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. New Jerseyans can call 1-866-202-HELP (4357) for free, confidential support. NJ Mental Health Cares will be answered from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week by live trained specialists.