Adult Faith Development
FUMC offers classes and Bible studies on Sundays at 9 AM, as well as small groups and activities to assist adults in their faith development. Click here to view and sign up for bible studies or small groups! For more information on any of these activities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
March Faith Development
Join us Sunday mornings at 9 AM!
- March 3 – Stress, Mess and Rest – How do we reduce anxiety and renew our spirit in these stressful times? How do we sow seeds of inner peace?
- March 10 – I Give Up! – What habits, purchases and entanglements can we give up to simplify our life and re-prioritize?
- March 17 – Economic Justice – How can we sow literal and figurative seeds to help those struggling economically with housing, food, clothing, community support?
- March 24 – Gender Bender – How can we affirm the best feminine and masculine models of behavior and minimize those more toxic cultural images of being female and male?
- March 31 – Identity and Life Choices – Who am I? Who does God want me to be? How can we align our life with our identity? How can we sow seeds to have a career which honors who we are?
Women’s Prayer Group
The Women’s Prayer Group meets on Sunday mornings after worship. For more information contact Connie Palmer at email@example.com.
The Men’s Group meets at the church in the 3rd floor Loft on the first and third Wednesday of each month at 7:30 PM. Come ready to share, help each other and make new friends! Contact Dean Pratt (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Brian Mulvey (email@example.com) for more information.
The next Men’s Group meeting will be on March 20th at 7:30 PM
Prayer Shawl Ministry